Call for Papers
International Conference on Eurasian Economies
24-25 August 2021 – Istanbul, TURKEY and ONLINE
The International Conference on Eurasian Economies aims at bringing together academicians and decision makers involved in research about Eurasian countries in a forum to discuss current and future economic and social issues of the region.
This year's conference will be hosted by Doğuş University. Participants will be allowed to join online as well.
Submission of papers is encouraged with respect to the following topics:
- Economic integration, regional cooperation and economic associations under globalization and international trade.
- Political economy and international relations.
- Sustainable growth and development with special emphasis on immigration, poverty, social security, health economics and corruption.
- Transition economics with special attention to privatization, economic freedom, entrepreneurship, competition and institutional structure.
- Finance, global financial crisis, role of central banks in economic policy, banking structures and development of capital markets.
- Energy, natural resources and environmental economics.
- Tourism sector and its growth prospects.
- Environmental and agricultural economics.
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts : 16 May 2021
Deadline for Submission of Full Papers : 16 July 2021
Due to the ongoing global pandemic conditions, the International Conference on Eurasian Economies 2021 will be held online. Therefore, conference activities such as conference dinner, cultural excursions, lunches and coffee breaks cannot be undertaken; conference amenities such as bags and tablets cannot be distributed. Prof. Dr. Mükerrem Hiç doctoral studies award and best paper award will be forgone. The principal aim of the conference since its inauguration in 2010 is to serve the scientific community. Under these considerations, it is decided to waive the conference fee for all attendees in 2021.
Submitted papers as well as presentations and discussions at the conference can be conducted in English, Turkish or Russian. Each paper must be accompanied by an English title and an English abstract.
Abstracts in English as well as the papers must be submitted directly to the conference website at https://www.avekon.org.